Pinsky, Zelman, Segal, Santillo has a significant litigation practice in Quebec, principally in the Montreal area, with more than 90 years of experience. Our litigators are recognized for their able negotiations skills as well as their effective advocacy, particularly in the following areas of law:
- corporate / commercial litigation, including shareholder, partner and franchise disputes;
- realization and enforcement of security;
- real estate law, including landlord/tenant disputes;
- construction litigation;
- bankruptcy and insolvency;
- employment law;
- insurance litigation; and
- estate litigation.
Pinsky, Zelman, Segal, Santillo brings a timely, practical and commercially-minded approach to resolving each situation, however simple or complex. We strive to solve our clients’ disputes by working with them to develop appropriate strategies. Through risk analysis, defining realistic objectives and clear assessments of our clients’ positions, both evidentiary and jurisprudential, we provide our clients with the optimal possibility of success.