Pinsky, Zelman, Segal, Santillo has significant experience providing practical and result-oriented solutions to our clients facing financial difficulties, by way of corporate restructuring, recapitalization, reorganization or, if necessary, by way of bankruptcy.
Pinsky, Zelman, Segal, Santillo prides itself in covering all areas of insolvency, namely:
- advising and representing debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, landlords, shareholders, trustees and receivers;
- exploration of investment opportunities in distressed businesses;
- structuring and implementation of strategies for clients facing financial distress;
- assisting in the development and negotiation of financing for businesses with inadequate capital financing; and
- commencing, contesting or intervening in insolvency litigation under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act or the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act.