Corporate & Commercial Law
Following the philosophy of its predecessors, Pinsky, Zelman, Segal, Santillo’s corporate / commercial department has been carefully and diligently serving a wide variety of clients with local and international interests doing business in the Province of Quebec and, in particular, the Montreal area. Our lawyers combine their honed legal skills and industry knowledge to provide clients with exceptional services across the full range of corporate / commercial transactions and governance matters, including in the following keys areas:
- business formations, including joint ventures, incorporations, partnerships and other commercial arrangements;
- negotiating and drafting of commercial agreements, including partnership, shareholders, distribution and employment agreements;
- mergers and acquisitions, including amalgamations and the sale of assets or shares;
- financing and securities;
- corporate reorganizations, dissolutions and winding-ups;
- franchising and licensing;
- registration of business names, domain names, and trademarks; and
- corporate governance including maintenance of minute books and annual filings.
We strive to learn about our clients’ operations and tailor our services to each of their particular needs, an approach that enables our lawyers to effectively help each client in navigating the challenges they face in their business’ daily operations and through every stage of their growth.